The staff of the Hotel Chelsea is friendly and multilingual, and is always happy to help with information about the area's many attractions.
- 42" Plasma TV
- Goose-down duvet covers
- Marble Bathrooms
- In-Room Safe
- Stereo with IPod docking station
- Alarm Clock
- Voice Mail
- T-1 internet connection
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Cable TV with Free Movie Channels
- Hair Dryer
- Guest Rooms have either two double beds or one King bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Expert Concierge Services
- Complimentary drinks nightly 7pm-8pm
- Beach Towels
COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS CLASSES
- Yoga Class on Saturdays at 10am at Hotel Croydon at 3720 Collins Avenue (38th & Collins).
- Roya Fit Buti Yoga on Saturdays at 12pm at Riviera South Beach, Bamboo Pool at 318 20th Street (20th & Liberty Avenue).
- Nate's Ultimate Kickboxing class at 10:30am on Saturdays at Riviera South Beach, Rooftop Fitness Center at 318 20th Street (20th & Liberty Avenue).
Shuttle Bus ScheduleImportant Notes:
• On Wednesdays the shuttle runs from MIA every odd hour starting at 9:00am and from our hotels every even hour starting at 8:00am.
• For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
• Shuttle pick up at MIA Airport is located at Door 17, Second-Level Departures, Central Terminal G. Our shuttle fleet consists of two black buses with a South Beach Group logo so please look out for them.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Central Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. South Beach Group is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
• Guests are limited to up to 2 pieces of luggage weighing 50-75 lbs or less. Items not allowed on board include: tvs, windsurfing equipment, surfboards, very large boxes, bicycles, etc.
• The South Beach Group is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.
• Florida law requires your child be secured in a child safety seat, please bring one as it is the parent's or caregiver’s responsibility. We do not provide child restraint seats and will not be able to provide service without one.
MIA to Hotel
Hotel to MIA